Join us March 26th, 2017 at the Faulkner Art Gallery in Louisville, Kentucky for an evening of fun, shopping, fashion, music, food, and charity. Learn about our vendors below!
Patchcoat by Carrie: maker of up-cycled wearable art for men, women, and children. Find Carrie at www.patchcoatbycarrie.com or on facebook. Her items are unique and ready to wear.
2. KEEP Collective with Laura Widders include custom-designed, meaningful jewelry to help you tell your unique story. Each of their Keepsakes is a wearable touchstone, an instant reminder of the little things, the big things, and all things that make you unique. Engraving is always free!
3. Ashley’s Heavenly Cupcakes was formed three years ago and is run by small business owner Felisha Smith in honor of her cousin that passed away from encephalitis. As children Ashley and Felisha would bake together and loved to eat sweets. Felisha has turned her passion into her life purpose of bringing sweet happiness to people while keeping her cousin’s memory alive.
4. Kimberly Phillips Clothier specializes in custom designs and high end alterations. Visit the Kimberly Phillips Clothier vendor table on March 26th, 2017 at the Derby Fashion Show for LOLC to see her original designs, to set up an appointment for alterations, and/or to get a consultation for a custom gown. You can find her original designs and further information at kphillipsclothier.com.
5. Want to get your hands on our limited LuLaRoe pieces? Amie Stirn, an official
LuLaRoe Consultant has just the pieces for you! LuLaRoe is where fashion meets comfort. Pick up pieces for you and/or your family/friends.
6. LipSense is a lip color that lasts 4-18 hours
- Smudge proof
Why reapply when you don’t have to?
7. Chey Boutique is classy but oh so sassy, sweet southern mess, & just a small town girl with a boutique. These are just a few things that describe Chey Boutique affordable & fashionable styles for women/teens Small-2XL
8. Finespun Clothing: launched in the summer of 2016 by banker-turned-entrepreneur Matthew Multerer, Finespun Clothing is a brand proving that men don’t have to pay a lofty price for luxury garments. By partnering directly with the same factories that produce for luxury brands plus eliminating excess retail costs, Finespun is able to deliver boutique-worthy garments at prices similar to local department stores. Attainable luxury professionally designed for real life. That’s Finespun.
Enjoy our vendors during our wonderful event. See you there. Learn more at lolc-kentucky-derby.eventbrite.com